Monday - Friday
An established food company based in Battersea are looking for you to become their Receptionist!
As a Receptionist, the role will be varied and you will provide office and secretarial support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Dealing with customer orders.
- General office and secretarial admin duties.
- Diary management.
- Booking in meetings.
- Maintaining staff records including holiday and sickness records.
- Filing and management of the company database.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Make travel reservations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Company Pension.
- Health Insurance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Receptionist vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.