Monday - Friday
An established secondary school based in Reading are looking for you to become a Receptionist!
As a Receptionist, you will support the headteacher in the day-to-day running of the school including preparing written correspondence / emails and full diary management, in addition to helping out with multiple projects throughout the school year.
- Overseeing the efficient day-to-day running of office.
- Providing general administrative and secretarial support, primarily on a one-to-one basis.
- Support the Headteacher by meeting and greeting visitors.
- Managing incoming / outgoing post, typing / drafting correspondence, proof-reading, telephone liaison.
- Diary management including arranging, organising, and attending meetings.
- Ensuring the Headteacher has correct documents in preparation for meetings. Providing minute taking service, producing accurate minutes in typed form, and distributing to appropriate groups.
- Data entry and data management.
- Gaining a strong knowledge of the school and building a strong relationship with the headteacher and other key members of staff.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Annual Holiday.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Receptionist vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.