Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5:30pm
A legal company based in central London are looking for a switched on and articulate Receptionist
As receptionist role will be varied, and you will contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Maintaining room booking calendars
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner and notifies appropriate firm members of visitor's arrival.
- Ensure meeting rooms are fully stocked ahead of each meeting (stationery, refreshments etc)
- Ensure the reception area and meeting rooms are clean, tidy and safe always
- Operate the switchboard, ensuring all callers are greeted in a professional manner
- Maintains current knowledge of staffing changes and related telephone directory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Secretarial and/or Reception experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Confident working under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.