Retail Sales Assistant
8:30am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday (will quite likely include working Saturdays but with a day off during the week.)
Our client within pharmaceuticals based in Central London are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join their team. They are well established and almost all their products are made in the UK.
Responsibilities of Sales Assistant:
- Serving customers in person, switching between our two retail locations
- Taking responsibility for stock levels and re-stocking
- Receiving calls from customers and dealing with queries relating to products and e-commerce orders. What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic and energetic applicants with a friendly manner
- Somebody keen to learn about our range of products.
- Excellent in-person communication skills
- Some previous work experience but not necessarily retail or in this sector.
- A team player who will muck in on a range of tasks and who can work in a small business.
What we offer:
- A friendly atmosphere in a family-owned business
- Training on all aspects of the business and retail sales
- An open environment where your ideas are encouraged and appreciated.
- Competitive pay with opportunities for advancement
- Pension scheme Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position