40-hour week. Includes one weekend a month and varying shift patterns. (8am - 4pm / 1pm -9pm)
£26,000 + Gym Membership
An established Health Club are looking for you to become the newest member of their dynamic Kingston based Sales team!
Your new role will involve increasing the number of club members monthly and raising the overall number of members through retention. You will be joining a successful small team as you deliver an excellent customer service experience.
Day-to-day Sales Team Member duties include:
- Developing and implementing campaigns to recruit new members.
- Signing-up new members.
- Identifying and contacting potential members via web/phone/walk-in enquiries.
- Running reports in software with complete accuracy to identify new joiners.
- Identifying customers' needs and respond proactively to member concerns.
- Create new ways to enhance member journey and ways to communicate with members.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous industry experience in fitness and sales useful.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Great work ethic and able to work to deadlines and targets.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Company Pension.
- Career progression. Duty Manager shifts after 1-year, possible senior sales role after 2 years.
- Gym membership.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Sales vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.