Business Development Executive
Monday - Friday
A well-known Security System company based in West London are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their sales team.
You will become a reliable member of the team and identify new business opportunities in order to help generate revenue, improve profitability and aid business growth.
There is Team Commission based on the overall sales performance of the company which is paid monthly.
Business Development Executive duties:
As a Business Development Executive, day-to-day tasks will include:
- Managing 50+ existing accounts.
- Making outbound calls and answering inbound calls.
- Doing some cold calling to new companies.
- Processing quotes and orders.
- Learning about products and using that knowledge to promote to the company's customer base.
Business Development Executive Specification:
- Must have previous Sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Happy to be on the telephone.
- Team Commission based on performance.
- Annual holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Business Development Executive vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.