Sales Account Manager
Monday - Friday
£18,000 - £25,000
A Security System company based in Scotland are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will have atleast a few years' experience in Sales roles and be a reliable member of the team.
You must have experience working within a trade industry.
The main purpose of an Sales Account Manager role is:
- Managing 50+ existing accounts
- Making outbound calls and answering inbound calls
- Doing some cold calling to new companies
- Processing quotes and orders
- Learning about products and using that knowledge to promote to the company's customer base
Sales Account Manager Specification:
- Must have atleast a few years experience within sales
- Must have experience working within a trade industry
- Able to build relationships
- Attention to detail
- To have strong communication skills
- Happy to be on the telephone
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.