Part-Time (3 days per week)
9am - 5pm
£15 per hour
An established distribution company based in West London are looking for you to become their Sales Administrator!
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for order processing, customer statement preparation, report preparation, record keeping, and help ensure the success and smooth operation of the sales office.
This is initially a One-year contract, with the aim to move to a permanent role.
Sales Administrator duties:
- Daily order processing, including stock management, assignment of purchase orders and samples to sales orders for customer requirements.
- Shipping goods in and invoicing out to customer sites across Europe.
- Responding to customer enquiries daily.
- Managing delivery instructions and keeping records of shipments and sales histories.
- Liaising with freight forwarders to manage customer deliveries.
- Preparing customer order status statements.
- Preparing month-end reports for internal management use.
- Issuing of credit/debit notes.
- Preparing daily fax communications to head offices around the globe.
- Answering phones.
Sales Administrator specification:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience within sales or administration.
- Be enthusiastic and energetic and have a friendly manner.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Able to juggle ad-hoc duties/tasks to meet the demands of the business.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Work and Excel.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- 17 days Annual holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to pension.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.