Monday - Friday
An established travel group are on the lookout for a switched-on and experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing team!
The client is looking for a hands-on candidate who is looking to grow and progress within the company
Sales Administrator duties:
- Only process documentation and send invoices to accounts etc
- Process clients itineraries and pre departure documentation.
- Answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Process sales orders
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
Sales Administrator specification:
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to prioritise work within strict timelines and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.