£28,000 - £32,000
Our client within the FMCG market based in Kingston have a very exciting opportunity for someone to join their growing sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop within a company.
The role is to support the sales team, by completing administrative forms, and meeting all required deadlines.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Gaps analysis - to deal with the pricing, product, competitor activity
- Store visits for the sales team, feedback findings and take photograph's, circulate to the team.
- Build presentations and communication tools for internal and external meetings as requested
- Developing sales material to support the sales team as required
- To complete new line forms for accounts as required and within the deadline - using product information from the product specification sheet accurately
- Completion of Promotional forms for all accounts - ability to calculate the correct margins and calculate percentages
- Review online accounts on a weekly basis, which includes the setup of website accounts, images and content.
- Attend baby shows and trade shows as required.
- Preparation for the Miles group meetings
- Store and customer training as required
- Responsible for Brandbank, ensuring correct images are sent on time.
Sales Administrator Specification:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel and Power point
- Good level of numeracy/Financial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.