South West London
Monday - Friday
An established merchandising company based in South West London are looking for you to become their Sales Administrator!
As a Sales Administrator, you will manage purchase orders and invoices, verify customer information, issue invoices and complete monthly sales reports.
The role will also involve liaising with other departments and conducting research on new product lines.
Sales Administrator duties:
- Supporting the end-to-end sales process of branded products.
- Managing the CRM/database, especially with regards to the sales.
- Organising and supporting sales meetings and presentations.
- Managing and handling key Client accounts.
- Sourcing products from suppliers, creating accurate quotes, raising purchase orders and taking payments.
- Liaising with logistics partners to ensure client deadlines are met and gathering cost prices, stock levels and lead-times from suppliers.
- Calculating mark-ups and preparing quotations including sourcing products from global suppliers.
- Managing client artwork for brand-guidelines and approvals.
- Supporting the Sales Director and raising purchase orders.
Sales Administrator specification:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience within sales or administration.
- Be enthusiastic and energetic and have a friendly manner.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Able to juggle ad-hoc duties/tasks to meet the demands of the business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM system (would be an advantage, but not essential.)
- Opportunity for career growth / progression.
- Annual holiday.
- Contribution to pension.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.