£20,000 - £25,000
Our client a security company based in West London are looking for a Sales Executive. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
The main purpose of a Sales Executive role is to:
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Must have sales experience in the distribution industry
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Outgoing and people orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be passionate, motivated and willing to learn
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas bonuses
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.