£20,000 - £25,000 (OTE £35-40,000)
Monday - Friday
A Finance brokerage based in Weybridge are looking for a strong and organised Account Manager to join their growing team.
The company is a niche player, working in several specialised areas and is now looking to grow its Retail finance / Point of Sale department.
This is a role where you can really grow and progress within the company. You must have sales experience for this role.
The main purpose of a Account Manager role is:
- Generating new sales using a multi-channel outbound sales strategy
- Handling inbound sales enquiries
- Introducing new products.
- Adopt a consultative sales technique
- Working with a database
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits.
- Establishing new business.
- Account management
Account Manager Specification:
- To have at least 2 years' experience working within sales
- To be computer literate and confident with numbers and maths
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident Phone manner
- Team Player
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.