Kingston upon Thames
Monday - Friday
A well-established Design Engineer company are looking for you to join their Kingston based team. The Sales Executive role involves undertaking daily sales and management activities needed to achieve revenue and growth targets.
For this role you must have a Science Degree and be interested in Sales.
Sales Executive Duties:
As a Sales Executive, you will grow to maintain and support key customer accounts and identify new opportunities for the development of company products and solutions. This will be done by ensuring the sales process maximises customer satisfaction.
- Finding, developing, closing, and administering new and existing sales opportunities, using multiple outreach and communications methods.
- Maintaining and supporting existing customer accounts, identifying, and developing new opportunities for the promotion of company products and services to support company growth.
- Promoting sales activities in established market areas and creating sales strategies to introduce new and existing products/services into new market areas.
- Building and maintaining key commercial relationships to assist in the identification of business opportunities, the gathering of market intelligence and promotion of company interests.
- Providing input into marketing and promotional material both digitally and printed.
Sales Executive Specification:
- Must have a degree in science
- Customer orientated attitude and behaviour for self and others.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to demonstrate the drive, determination, resilience, and organisational skills required of a challenging but rewarding sales role.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Office closed over Xmas.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.