£27,000 OTE £32,000
Monday - Friday
A well-established financial institution are looking for you to become their Sales Executive!
You will be joining a high growth, high energy company who help clients find their dream homes and support them throughout the buying process.
This Sales Executive role is a telesales role and will involve converting prospect customers into active ones.
Sales Executive Duties:
- Meeting / Exceeding calling and sales target including achieving objectives and key results.
- Improving Sales Skills in line with the customer centric, Internal Training Qualification.
- Making and answering telephone calls.
- Acting as a point of contact between clients and customers.
- Developing business.
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate information.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving any issues.
Sales Executive Specification:
- Previous experience in a telesales role.
- A Track record of consistently achieving KPI's and Target.
- Able to engage with customers, build rapport and be influential.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A good listener and able to build upon feedback.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- A quick learner who is highly organised and has an eye for detail.
- An eager team player.
- The role is initially office based moving to hybrid working once achieved level 2 of the progression scheme.
- Salary review within 9 months.
- Scenic workplace with an open office environment.
- Great social scene with team nights out, Summer, and Christmas parties.
- Free gym.
- Company pension scheme and life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Sales Executive vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.