North West London
Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
£26,000 with OTE £40,000 - £50,000
Must have a full drivers licence
A fuel company based in North West London are on the lookout for a switched-on Sales Executive to join their growing team.
This role is an ideal for anyone who has some sales experience and wants to focus on their skills to negotiate and deliver the full 360 sales cycle.
The main purpose of an Sales Executive role is:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Map out new areas of potential and deliver the business case to support it.
- Set up meetings with potential customers and understand their needs and wants as well as any concerns they may have.
- Arrange and attend meetings with customers and potential customers.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Monitor customer performance, volumes, satisfaction.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
Account Manager Specification:
- Self-motivated and very goal/target orientated
- Sales experience is beneficial
- Flexible in approach to meet customers' needs
- Natural relationship builder and networker
- Success driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.