Monday - Friday
£28,000 plus commission
An established travel group are on the lookout for a switched-on and experienced Sales Executive to join their growing team!
The successful candidate will ideally come from an independent travel background with some CRS knowledge essential.
Sales Executive duties:
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Use your own previous experience, destination and wellness knowledge to establish the clients' requirements to recommend the correct programme for their needs.
- Use Amadeus to book flights and make any necessary amendments.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g., an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected.
Sales Executive specification:
- Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is essential.
- Sales experience is essential
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work within strict timelines and meet deadlines.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.