Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
£25,000 plus uncapped commission
Must have a full drivers licence.
A furniture company are on the lookout for a switched-on and experienced Sales Executive to join their growing team!
Sales Executive duties:
- Making outbound calls to businesses to offer them product & business solutions.
- Building strong relationships with decision makers.
- Updating database record with correct information and cleansing data where necessary.
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new products
- Acquiring new business.
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions.
Sales Executive specification:
- Experience in the furniture & kitchen industry is preferred, not essential. Experience in sales preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise the workload.
- A pro-active approach
- Full UK drivers license is a must.
- Uncapped Commission
- Bonus at the end of the year
- Flexible holidays
- Key opportunities to progress within the company.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.