Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
Our client an automotive retailer based in Wimbledon is looking for an organised Sales Executive to join their growing team.
As part of the sales team, you will play an integral role in their business by providing excellent customer service, identifying parts from diagrams and part numbers, communicating with suppliers, and procuring high-quality Bentley and Rolls Royce spare parts for specialist workshops, worldwide parts suppliers, private owners, collectors, and enthusiasts.
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails, resolving customer queries, and following up on customer quotations.
- Taking and allocating payments on customer accounts, auditing customer records, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Working with the dispatch, goods in, and procurement teams to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company's products to advise and make suitable recommendations to customers.
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns.
- Reliable and responsible, a problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Always ready to help, with exceptional customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Sales experience is beneficial and someone who has an interest in cars.
- Strong telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to comprehend customer needs.
- Ability to prioritise the workload and work under pressure.
- Strong understanding of databases and keen attention to detail.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.