My client a Software company based in Birmingham has an amazing opportunity for a switched-on Sales Executive to join their growing team. The role is to develop an outbound sales channel to increase and develop their services to new and existing clients.
- Create and develop an outbound sales procedure to increase lifecycle services offered to new and existing clients.
- To increase new client uptake of Life Cycle services.
- Develop new channels to remarket our off lease and repossessed assets diversifying and expanding our existing sales channels.
- Maximize the sales proceeds of used equipment and lease extension income though strong negotiation skills.
- Research and analyse sectors to find buyers and new routes to market for new asset types.
- Contribute to asset trading.
- Develop a database of buyers and contacts within the industry to support the asset sales process.
- Sales experience including cold calling – including the ability to research, analysis and enact to maximise this activity.
- Knowledge in IT or hard asset finance
- Knowledge of IT systems, products and market trends
- Ability to understand the commercial impact of end of lease to the front-end business.
- Ability to converse with all parts of business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to make decisions within established parameters.
- Ability to lead and minute review meetings and to develop action plans.