Monday - Friday
£35,000 (Plus commission)
A high-end accessories company are looking for you to become their Sales Manager!
The company has traded for several decades across London, and you will be joining the team at their flagship South-West London store.
Day-to-day Sales Manager duties include:
- Consistently achieving personal and company sales targets.
- Managing key accounts independently in any assigned area with the aim to increase brand awareness and increased sales and customer loyalty.
- Effectively managing agent accounts.
- Organising and supporting the effective presentation and delivery of international trade shows and events.
- Identifying consumer requirements and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensuring that all agreed marketing materials delivered in a timely manner.
Sales Manager Specification:
- Previous history of achieving sales targets to aiding an increase in company turnover.
- Ability to demonstrate strong business partnering skills by networking with current and new accounts.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to work with assistants to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of Excel and all MS Office applications.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- An active motivator who can lead by example.
- Professional development plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- Employee discount on goods.
- Company Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Beautiful offices with scenic views.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Sales Manager vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.