Semi Senior Accountant
Monday - Friday
An established Accountancy practice are looking for you to become a Semi Senior Accountant!
You will be joining a West London based firm who deliver an exceptional service and provide a wide range of business solutions. As a Semi Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a full range of duties, including supporting the Accounts team with client portfolios and bookkeeping.
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Supporting the team with client portfolios consisting of SME and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Corporation tax calculations.
- Corresponding with clients and regulatory authorities as required.
- Preparing all budgets as necessary in accordance with the approved business plan.
- Reconciliation of all non-cash transaction related Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assuring the integrity of data held within the financial management system.
- Preparing Quarterly Management Accounts.
Semi Senior Accountant Specification:
- Experience dealing with various bookkeeping and accounts queries.
- Previous experience working in a practice.
- Knowledge of corporate taxation.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of using Xero, experience of using other accountancy software would be beneficial but not essential.
- 22 days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Study support towards ACCA/ACA and other in-depth training is offered.
- Regular social activities (when allowed).
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Semi Senior Accountant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.