For this role, you will be working closely with the Office Manager.
The role will involve:
- Coordinating the accounts and tax preparation in the firm
- Assisting in completion of statutory accounts and personal taxes
- Delegating data entry working with the Office Manager
- Review all corporate accounts and taxes.
- Assisting in cash flow forecasting and budget preparation for clients
- Good attention to detail
- To have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Practise
- To have knowledge of Sage
- To be confident in Word and Excel.
- Well organised and to have initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Iris software knowledge is an advantage but not necessary.