Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A travel company based in Richmond are on the lookout for a Stack Developer who can provide support and maintenance to meet the requirements of the various business departments and implementing bug fixes.
For this role the client is looking for someone who has commercial experience.
The main purpose of a Stack Developer role is:
- Implementation of business requirements.
- Interfacing with business teams directly to provide day to day operational support and point of contact for live issues as well as ensuring their ability to use the business systems effectively
- Improving the quality of the codebase, documentation and adhering to coding standards
- Work within an agile development process
Stack Developer Specification:
- A few years' experience in commercial experience
- Ability to communicate at technical and business levels.
- Unit testing and quality assurance approaches (TDD/BDD)
- Capable of working with (and developing) multiple (REST) APIs documented with e.g. OpenAPI/swagger
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.