Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
£18,000 - £20,000
Our client in a Manufacturing company based in Wimbledon are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Operative to join their team. They are looking for an individual with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
The role will involve:
- Checking parts against invoices/delivery notes
- Using the in-house data base to book parts in
- Putting parts away in their relevant locations. They will use a handheld terminal to manage this
- Accepting & signing for parcels in a busy reception area.
- Greeting customers, suppliers, and anyone else who may visit the company
- Ad-hoc warehouse duties
- Intermediate – advanced IT skills
- To have atleast 2 years administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Due to some of the parts that are received, a moderate level of fitness is required.
- Flexibility and adaptability and able to use initiative.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of working within a warehouse/manual environment