Supply Chain Coordinator Chiswick
Our client an FMCG company based in Chiswick has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their growing team.
Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders, raise invoices and manage the dispatch and delivery of the products by strict deadlines given.
- Support supply chain and procurement manager with stock management inbound
- Responsible for communicating warehouse stock shortages to supply chain and senior management
- To investigate and resolve any issues that arise with failed deliveries from third party warehouse.
- Regular reporting back to department manager & inform them of discrepancies, issues, urgent enquiries etc.
- Work with supply chain manager with all paperwork associated with export e.g., Customs forms, Brexit paperwork and certificate of origins
- Manage orders with e-commerce accounts.
- Undertaking research as necessary to both inform and advise product development.
- Manage delivery and postage quotations, negotiating quotations when necessary.
- Initiate regular checks with sales team to ensure product pricelists are always updated.
- Responsible for communication, management & updates regarding EU Responsible entity for product paperwork and registration in the EU
- Review weekly and monthly warehouse targets and KPIS
- Provide general organisation and any other general office support that may be required.
- Travelling to meetings and trade shows as required by the role.
- Organiser of all stock ordering, collections, delivery and returns for trade and consumer shows.
Key Skills Required:
- Be numerically proficient to deal with invoicing, promotions and general orders
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all orders are processed correctly without mistakes
- Be data savvy and organised - Quick with data and numbers
- Work well to strict with deadlines and daily tasks
- Enjoy multi-tasking and while working alone and in teams
- Degree educated or minimum 1-year experience in a similar role - Finance, Logistics, Operations