Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
We are a rapidly expanding company in search of a highly efficient and tactful Talent Executive to join our friendly and approachable team. Our company is at the forefront of our sector and has been voted one of the best places to work. As a Talent Executive, you will work in the HR arena, specifically around recruitment, to help us attract, expand, and retain our team.
Responsibilities of the Talent Executive
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in all areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, job boards, and professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Plan screening, interview and selection process including any assessments and interviews.
- Ascertain suitability via screening, initial interview and shortlist candidates to interview with the team managers.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Complete documentation in terms of offer, contract, and onboarding.
- Consider the retention and motivation of the team in terms of retention and highlight gaps and needs to the leadership team.
Qualifications of the Talent Executive:
- Proven experience as a Talent Executive, Recruiter or similar role.
- Knowledge of recruitment practices and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with online job search websites and social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30 (Office-based role)
Benefits for the Talent Executive:
- Competitive Salary: £24k - £28k (depending on skills and experience).
- Pension plan.
- 20 days and 8 statutory days holiday allowance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us for a confidential discussion on your career. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for other opportunities. Join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level!