Monday - Friday
An established Accountancy practice based in West London are looking for you to join their team as a Tax Manager!
You will be joining an experienced firm who deliver an exceptional service and provide a wide range of business solutions to clients.
As a Tax Manager you will support the Tax Department, and this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with likeminded people in an established environment.
Tax Manager Duties:
- Managing a corporate tax portfolio of clients.
- Running the day-to-day tax compliance side of the business, including some tax advisory work.
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with clients.
- Assisting other departments with technical tax queries.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Reviewing tax returns.
Tax Manager Specification:
- Previous practical experience or qualified by experience.
- Hold relevant professional qualification such as ATT or CTA.
- Demonstrate broad and strong technical tax knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
- 22 days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- Career progression opportunities with training available.
- Regular social activities (when allowed).
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Life and Critical Illness cover.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Tax Manager vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.