Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
A manufacturing company based in Kingston are looking for you to become their Technical Administrator
For this role you will be reporting to the technical manager and the company will provide full training on the role.
Technical Administrator Duties:
- Documenting meeting minutes and technical reports
- Managing and filing technical documents
- Handling and packaging of tools and equipment components
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment
- Assisting with quality control of components and devices.
- Dealing with internal audit tasks
Technical Administrator Specification:
- Must have an engineering degree
- To have experience working in technical fields
- To be confident working with Microsoft office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player who can also work independently.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.