Technical Support Supervisor
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Office based role
A well-established motor company based in Feltham are looking for switched on Technical Support Supervisor to join their growing team.
The candidate must have a keen interest in the Automotive Industry and new Technology.
Technical Support Supervisor Duties:
- To support technical activities between Aftermarket Dealers/OE Automotive clients and contract holders.
- To coordinate with sales, customer service and operations teams to progress and deliver support.
- Supervises the work of employees involved in performing routine to major automotive mechanical or body repair work.
- Advises employees as to the selection of appropriate repair or maintenance procedures and assists on difficult assignments; inspects work in progress and upon completion
Technical Supervisor specification:
- Automotive experience (e.g., workshop, vehicle technician, automotive engineer)
- Good interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and ability to show initiative.
- Fully computer literate and numerate with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to meet problems and challenges head on but with diplomacy.
- Annual Holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now: