Temporary Customer Account Executive
£10.00 - £12.00 an hour
A distribution company based in Surrey are looking for a Temporary Customer Account Executive to join their small office team.
This is a 6-8-month contract, with a change of going permanent.
Responsibilities of a Temporary Customer Account Executive
- To be the first point of contact for prospects and customers always providing 5
- customer service.
- To increase sales and support the sales team and make sure all targets are met
- Deal with customer orders
- Actively calling key client accounts
- To be flexible to help do some packing in the warehouse
- Process orders
Specification of a Temporary Customer Account Executive
- Must be able to multitask
- To have attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and self-management skills
What to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.