Sales Executive Hammersmith
Our client a luxury travel company based in Hammersmith has an exciting opportunity for an experience Sales Executive to join their team. For this role you must have experience within the travel industry as well as a real passion for it.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Use your own previous experience, destination and wellness knowledge to establish the clients' requirements so as to recommend the correct programme for their needs.
- Use Amadeus to book flights and make any necessary amendments.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g., an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Previous reservations experience within a small, independent operator is highly desirable.
- Excellent destination knowledge of Asia and at least another 2 out of 5 continents
- Good knowledge of wellbeing and destination spas.
- Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is essential.
- Knowledge of Penguin system beneficial.
- Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
- Effective Sales skills.
- Ability to read contracts, for both hotels and airlines.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Windows applications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Administrative skills.
The position is based on a 37.5 hour working week - Monday to Friday 09h00-17h30 or 09h30 to 18h00, Saturday (on a rota basis) 10h00-14h00. Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
What to do now:
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants, and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position