37 Hours a week
Working from home
8:30am – 5:00pm
The role will involve:
- Compiling cash and banking information for reporting purposes
- Supporting the Head of Treasury in delivery of cash consolidation and reporting.
- Liaising with banking and financial service partners with the ongoing operations of the business
- Dealing with bank administration and making bank payments
- Maintaining a central database of bank related matters
- Strong time management skills
- To have at least 2 years’ experience in a treasury related role
- To have strong Excel skills
- To be able to keep to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent with numbers, analysing and consolidation
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.