Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm
Our client within the catering industry based in Kingston are looking for an experience Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
- Unload deliveries and restock shelfs
- Stock counting and location checks
- Pick and pack goods for deliveries the next day
- Pick and pack goods ready to be sent via courier
- Check and load drivers vans in the morning
Warehouse Operative Specification:
- Forklift licence admirable but not essential
- Experience in working in a warehouse is essential
- Reliability and dependency
- Good organisational skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.