Warehouse Operative Surbiton £20,000
Our client within the Technology sector based in Surbiton have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a career with lots of progression.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
- Warehouse is accurately secured, and daily security checks are performed
- Customer service levels are maintained for all contractors / guests to the warehouse
- Goods received are accurately checked for quality and delivery completion against the purchase order and invoice
- Goods are booked in accurately and receipted on the system on same day
- Shipping documents, including paperwork, are correctly completed, and provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Intercompany orders are accurately booked and recorded on the system
- Courier collections are accurately carried out and monitored for safe delivery to the end destination
- Customer returns are checked and accurately repackaged where required
- Information from stock takes, receiving and receipting is accurately recorded, updated and maintained
- Stock takes are accurately and regularly performed
- Participates in the proactive research of freight forwarders / couriers for future onboarding
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.