Monday - Friday
9am - 3pm
You must have a forklift licence.
An established vehicle manufacturer based in Feltham are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team!
As a Warehouse Operative, you will support the day-to-day warehouse production line including collecting stock from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule, and inventory control.
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Booking in stock.
- Coordinating and reporting with the logistics team.
- Unloading deliveries and restocking shelfs.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Picking and packing goods for deliveries the next day or via courier.
- Checking and loading driver vans in the morning.
- Maintaining a clean and efficient warehouse.
Warehouse Operative specification:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- You must hold a forklift licence.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Reliability and dependency.
- Good organisational skills.
- Computer literate and numerate with proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.