Park Royal Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Our growing client based in Park Royal is a furniture company specialising in carefully curated furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire. There is lots of client/driver contact, so this role requires the company brand to be followed at all times and health and safety to be a top priority.
They are a small busy company with an exceptional workplace culture, looking for a full time, reliable, hardworking Operative to start work immediately.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
- Ability to work to instruction of supervisor
- Ability to work from written instructions and report in writing on condition of stock
- Picking, packing and despatching of furniture and small items
- Receiving, checking and re-display of furniture and small items
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Cleaning and basic repairs, testing of electrics
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- Strength and good health essential as heavy lifting may be required
- Excellent standard of English both written and spoken is vital
- Care and attention to detail crucial
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of furniture/art packing industry desired
- Flexibility, a sense of humour and a natural willingness to help
- Valid work permit (minimum of one year)
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.