Monday - Friday
2pm - 10:30pm
A catering company based in Chessington are on the lookout for a reliable Warehouse Operative to join their growing team
The role will require you to be fit and able to do a full day on your feet.
The main purpose of a Warehouse Operative role is:
- Picking items in the warehouse from the pick order you have.
- Take the items to the pack area ready to be dispatched.
- Manual handling
- Store goods appropriately
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Once the items are picked, they will then be needed to be taken on pallets ready to leave the warehouse.
- Removal and reapplying of labels.
Warehouse Operative Specification:
- To have warehouse experience is beneficial
- To be physically fit.
- To live locally is beneficial
- Reliable and hard working
- Great team player and dependable
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.