Temping for the next 2-4 weeks
£10.00 an hour
Our client a Furniture company based in Park Royal are looking for a switched-on Warehouse Operative to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This role is a temporary contract but could go permanent.
The main purpose of a Warehouse Operative role is to:
- Handle the goods and products in the warehouse or stockroom.
- Keep the products safe and make sure they are delivered to customers on time.
- Making sure customers are not disappointed by damaged items or late deliveries.
- Load and sometimes deliver goods
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
Warehouse Operative Specification:
- To be flexible and have good attention to detail
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this vacancy: